Begin at the short 4th play to 7 walk down the right of 8 to the temporary mat then play 10 then walk through and down the 11th wood to the temporary mat by the oak tree on the left on 12th then play to 18 .
Carry if able, no electric trolleys or buggies. Bunkers with blue flags G.U.R.
Yorkshire's Hidden Gem
• Picturesque Parkland course set in peaceful yorkshire countryside
• A true test for all standards of golfer
• A McKenzie designed course
• The first 3 holes are a true challenge
• Founded in 1937
• Hosted the 2011 EGU English Champion Club Final
• A warm welcome is guaranteed and a good day is assured